hen we are no longer able to change the situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
“You get paid for bringing value to the marketplace and if you’re not very valuable you don’t make much money.”
– Jim Rohn
You say you worked for 20 years and have 20 years experience but in actually you have 1 year experience repeated 20 times, if you’re not sharpening your skills, learning better tools or constantly trying to better yourself.
“Don’t bring your needs to marketplace bring your skills.”
– Jim Rohn
If you don’t feel well tell your doctor not the marketplace, the marketplace is only interested in what you can do that is value to it, the fact that you don’t feel well than lame excuse to the marketplace they are only interested in value from you.
“Learn to work hard on yourself than you do on your job, if you work hard on your job you can make a living, but if you work hard on yourself you will a fortune.”
– Jim Rohn
Time is more valuable than money. You can always get more money, but you can never get more time. There is nothing more important and valuable than time invested wisely and intentionally. You can sow your time and increase your circle of influence make more money or increase your health. Nothing is priceless than time, so never waste this precious gift.
If you want to take your business to next level, do something that
Increase value you bring to your business, your work, your client or customers.
Offer more value to the marketplace.
Build your character skills and value to others you will quickly advance in the game of economics.
Some things you should focus on:
• Expertise: Study your industry, learn from your competitors.
• Productivity: What and how much you get done.
• Efficiency: How you get done what you get done.
• Multiplication: Getting things done by means of other than manual labor.
• Influence: What you can persuade others to get done.
• Celebrity Status: How well you are known by your target audience.
• Reputation: What others know and think about you.
• Vision: What you see that others don’t.
• Personality: How you treat others and how well you connect.
• Attitude: Your attitude towards yourself and towards others.
• Awareness: Knowing your strengths and what you’re best at.
• Masterminding: Surrounding yourself with those you can learn from.SHARE